- This event has passed.
NITE RUN at KUALOA RANCH
August 24, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
CHECK IN is 5pm to 7pm. Latest to come to event is 7pm
ENTER TO PARK FROM THE KUALOA RANCH SURF GATE
Located approximately 1 mile (Northbound) past the Kualoa Ranch main entrance.
(Google maps shows it as “Kaaawa Valley Road”).
RUN starts at 8pm
Now through Sunday the 18th is the last time to sign up and be guaranteed a t-shirt and headlamp…
If not signed up by Monday the 19th, we cannot guarantee a t-shirt and headlamp…
A 5K run at night! With Challenges, Costumes, Entertainment, Food and a Kid Friendly Area!
Kid Friendly Area?
- Bouncy house
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Toddler bouncy house
- Carnival games (like beanbag toss)
- Table with paper and coloring, crayons
How can we see through the night?
- We have the course marked with Night Lights every 100 meters to keep you on track
- We provide you Head-Lamps to wear throughout the course
- You can bring your own Head-Lamps to provide even more light if you are able
- We planned the event close to a Full Moon
- Our 5K has some surprises along the race course….
- ROPE CLIMB CHALLENGE to be run by Climb Aloha
- STREGTH CHALLENGE to be run by Off Shore Plumbing
- BRAIN TEASER CHALLENGE sponsored by Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Run in costumes!!! You can come in any Family-Friendly costume (no private parts showing please) and have a chance to win:
- The best ZOMBIE COSTUME
- The best CLOWN COSTUME
- The best OVERALL COSTUME
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place RUN Finishers for Men and Women divisions
- 1st Place Winners for each of the 3 CHALLENGES
- COSTUME Placers! We will announce more on this later…
- LIVE MUSIC BY – SLIPPA FOOT BAND Featuring Chris Shinode
- LIVE MUSIC BY – BRET BIKU SHIMABUKU
- LIVE DJ JENERATOR
- LIVE SILK PERFORMANCE BY SAMADI HAWAII Featuring Andrea Torres
- Individual $35
- Group of 5 $150
- Group of 10 $275
For more information be sure to CONTACT US